What does the future hold for CrownPeak and ActiveStandards?
Date: June 30, 2016
Time: 10:00 am ET / 3:00 pm BST (GMT+1)
In April 2016, CrownPeak and ActiveStandards ‘joined forces to become leading cloud-based digital experience management company‘. But what does this mean for Crownpeak and ActiveStandards customers? Will the combined company offer new capabilities and better services, or is this acquisition primarily aimed at increasing customer base?
In this webinar we will cover:
- An overview of CrownPeak and ActiveStandards. Company history, products, positioning and strategic direction.
- The role of Digital Governance in WCM. Digital Governance as a differentiator for a WCM vendor.
- K1’s $50 million investment in CrownPeak.
- History of WCM acquisitions and how they played out in the past.
- Types of acquisitions: acquisition by competitor, private equity firm investment, venture capital.
- What does this acquisition mean for Crownpeak customers, prospects, and partners.
- What does this acquisition mean for ActiveStandards existing customers.
- Understanding the reasons behind an acquisition: questions to ask the vendor and the service provider.
- How to respond: questions to ask internally and deciding the way forward.