- This event has passed.
Gilbane Digital Content Conference 2017
11/28/2017 - 11/30/2017
The Gilbane Digital Content Conference brings together content strategists and managers, marketers, technologists, IT and business executives, as well as external service providers to learn and share how to put the pieces of the puzzle together. At this year’s conference Digital Clarity Group will be well represented.
Cathy McKnight will facilitate a workshop on November 30th on Mapping Customer Journeys and Managing Content: How to Align Practices for Great Customer Experience. In this workshop participants will learn how to overlay journey maps onto their content management infrastructure and evolve their CMS as a true hub of engagement. The workshop includes a lot of interactivity and exercises (journey mapping, scenario development), and discussion on to leverage current CMS and other marketing technology solutions to support the mapped customer journey.
Cathy will also moderate three panels:
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017 @ 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. W2: Making your Intranet Great Again
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017:
Mary Laplante will moderate two sessions on Wednesday, November 29, 2017:
- 3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. C8: Exploring the New Frontiers of Language and AI
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. T7: Integrating Multilingual Content into Operations and Growth
Jill Finger Gibson will moderate two panels on Tuesday, November 28, 2017:
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. C4: Commerce, Content, and Conversion
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. T3: AR, VR, AI, and Cognitive Computing for Marketing and Content Applications