AIIM Conference 2016
When: April 26-28, 2016.
Where: New Orleans, LA, USA.
At AIIM Conference 2016 you will learn how to:
- Automate your business processes to save time and money
- Protect and secure your information with governance
- Gain insight to better understand and engage your customers and employees
Improving the Customer Experience
Roundtable moderated by Alan Pelz-Sharpe
Tuesday, April 26, 2016. 5:20pm – 6:05pm
In spite of much hard work and significant investment over the past decade, many companies continue to struggle with their customer experience management (CEM) initiatives. But is improving the ‘customer experience’ the be all and end all? What about improving the bottom line, meeting regulatory compliance, and working more efficiently? At this round table, we will host an open discussion on the true value of improving the customer experience and share insights into real world best practices.
How to Select the Right Partner/Consultant/Agency for Your ECM Project
Speaker: Alan Pelz-Sharpe
Wednesday April 27, 2016. 11:40am – 12:25pm
- 70% of IT projects fail or fall short of expectations
- 4 out of every 5 dollars in an ECM project is spent on related services not technology.
So why is it we spend so much time and money selecting the right technology but so little time on selecting the partner that will spend most of our money and put our project most at risk?
Join one of the industry’s leading minds to learn, and discuss how you go about making this tough choice to avoid being one of these statistics.
Event website: AIIM Conference 2016