Selecting Today’s Web CMS: 5 Key Practices for Successfully Selecting Your Next Platform
Web CMS business drivers have changed from simply managing web content to managing sophisticated digital experiences and supporting a buyer’s journey across multiple channels.
Today, the content you serve must be contextually relevant — it should be personalized by leveraging a visitor’s location, device, behavior, social graph and supporting information to save them time by delivering the most efficient path to their current objective.
The Key: You need a flexible, sophisticated platform that delivers modern, multi-device experiences.
After reading this Insight paper, you should understand:
- Top functionality you should prioritize
- Considerations related to internal teams and systems
- Tactics for successful Web CMS research
- How to think about dynamic content delivery
- How to prepare for your content migration
Use these best practices to prepare and conduct your WCMS selection process the smart way.
Sponsored by: Hippo