The ability to effectively manage relationships with prospects and customers can make or break an organization. Unfortunately, there is currently no “one-size-fits-all” solution to managing these experiences, which means Customer Experience Management is difficult and complicated. Empowered customers, enabled by new technologies, are demanding more and more dynamic and engaging experiences with the brands they love. The days of blind loyalty are long gone, and customers are quick to choose the competition when their expectations aren’t met.
Digital Clarity Group provides thought leadership, consulting, and advisory services to organizations seeking the right pathway forward with Customer Experience Management, whether it pertains to the people, process, or the technology decisions that must be made. If you’re interested in engaging with Digital Clarity Group please contact us for more information.
- Information fuels the process engine for today’s digital business
- Bringing data and process together at Bank of the West
- “Not-so-great” customer experience (or, when the back office lets you down)
- Delighting customers doesn’t always require a huge investment and massive effort
- The five top trends in customer experience management in 2018 and beyond
- Customer Journey Maps: A path to innovation and increased profits
- 2017: Seven trends in adaptive case management (BPM) software
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): robots that automate routine and complex work
- Artificial intelligence grabs center stage at AIIM’s information management leadership council
- What digital leaders can learn from Melvin Conway and the LAPD