Co-founder and CEO
- Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- Web Content Management (WCM)
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Portals
- Service Providers (Agencies and Systems Integrators)
- Guide to Service Providers for Web Content and Customer Experience Management, Europe – Jill Finger Gibson, Scott Liewehr, Marianne Kay, Cathy McKnight, Tim Walters, Ph.D., Tiffany Elliot – Digital Clarity Group, 2014.
- Guide to Service Providers for Web Content and Customer Experience Management, North America – Tim Walters, Ph.D., Cathy McKnight, Marianne Kay, Tiffany Elliot, Scott Liewehr – Digital Clarity Group, 2013.
- Selecting Today’s Enterprise Web Content Management System – Robert Rose, Scott Liewehr – Digital Clarity Group, 2013.
- Lead WCM Analyst at Gilbane Group
Scott founded Digital Clarity Group on the belief that the effective digital transformation of any organization requires clarity and pragmatic advice that no other research and advisory firm offered. With a passion for content management since leading the development of his first large-scale web initiative in the 1990′s, Scott has led ECM, WCM and portal engagements for more than 100 Fortune 1000 companies.
Prior to Digital Clarity Group, Scott was the Lead Analyst for the Web Content Management practice at the Gilbane Group and led the professional services teams for several agencies and integrators before that. In addition to his duties at Digital Clarity Group, Scott is also the Lead Judge of both the eCommerce and Content Management categories for the CODiE Awards, the most prestigious award in the industry given to the best products annually by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), and he is the host of CMS-Connected, a monthly webcast program analyzing all the news of the content management industry. He also served as the elected President of the 30,000-member Content Management Professionals association, an international association of practitioners.
A proud parent, Scott shares his commitment to kids by helping children with autism and autism-spectrum disorders as the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the School for Language and Communication Development in New York. Although Scott lives in New York, he spends his down time enjoying anything to do with Chicago’s zoo of sport franchises – Bears, Cubs, and Bulls.
Interested in working with Scott? Get in touch