- Content marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- Marketing Agency Disruption
- Selecting Today’s Enterprise Web Content Management System – Robert Rose, Scott Liewehr – Digital Clarity Group, 2013.
- Built To Change – New Models for Managing Consumer Engagement – Robert Rose – Digital Clarity Group, 2012.
- The Field Guide to Content Marketing – Robert Rose – Digital Clarity Group, 2012.
- Chief Strategist for the Content Marketing Institute
- Author: Managing Content Marketing
- Contributing Author: Enterprise 2.0: How Technology, eCommerce, and Web 2.0 Are Transforming Business Virtually
- Regular Contributor: eContent Magazine, CMSWire, Fierce Content Management
Robert is Senior Contributing Analyst with Digital Clarity Group. He is the author of the book Managing Content Marketing, which spent two weeks as a top ten marketing book on Amazon.com.
A recognized expert in content marketing strategy, digital media, and the social Web, Robert innovates creative and technical strategies for a wide variety of clientele. As a recognized expert in content marketing strategy, digital media and the social Web, Robert has helped large companies such as 3M, ADP, AT&T, KPMG, Staples, PTC and Petco tell their story more effectively through the Web.
Rose is currently a Research Fellow with Coburn Ventures, a community of experts discussing and innovating current trends in Technology and investing. He has also served on the Board of Directors of the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) Software Division, and was a founding member of the Executive Council on Software-as-a-Service.
Robert is a frequent keynote speaker, advising top professionals in the successful strategy of content marketing and Web site management. Robert is, and has been, widely quoted worldwide in the press, including publications such as The Guardian, Wall Street Journal, Wired, CBS Interactive and BusinessWeek.
Robert lives in Los Angeles, California, with his amazing wife Elizabeth and their golden doodle Daisy.
Interested in working with Robert? Get in touch